Small Business Accounting – Blackburn-Vermont
Steve Nolan B Bus MIPA FTIA AAT
Professional Partner of Reckon, MYOB & Xero
Member of the NTAA
SBA Blackburn-Vermont offers:
- Bookkeeping, on site or off-site.
- Management accounting.
- Taxation services for:
- Sole traders,
- SMSF’s and
- Small companies.
- Representation to the ATO, Work Cover, Superannuation Funds and State Revenue Office.
- Purchase and set-up of:
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Budgeting and “what if” modelling services.
- Bank & investor presentations.
- Advice on in-house software selection.
- Installation and configuration of software once selected.
- Training in software and office procedures.
- Off-site secure datafile backup.
SBA Blackburn-Vermont has, through its principals and staff, substantial experience in, and understanding of the accounting needs of the following industries:
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Audits
- Tourism Operators (e.g. Caravan Parks)
- IT Software, Systems & Support.
- Not For Profit Organisations.
The SBA “Freedom Plus” ™ plan offers a one-stop accounting shop solution for small businesses:
- Monthly accounting to P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Graphs of 4 KPI’s.
- Quarterly preparation and lodgement of BAS.
- Annual Tax Return for the business and the owners.
- Pre-lodgement tax review
Prices are dependent upon volume but a typical client can expect charges of from $300 per month, providing a saving in the $000’s.