Small Business Accounting – Carnegie & Malvern
Peter Chen B.Com. (Accounting), CPA
Professional Partner of QuickBooks and MYOB
SBA Carnegie & Malvern offers:
- Bookkeeping, on site or off-site.
- Management accounting.
- Taxation services for:
- Sole traders,
- SMSF’s and
- Small companies.
- Representation to the ATO, Work Cover, Superannuation Funds and State Revenue Office.
- Purchase and set-up of:
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Budgeting and “what if” modelling services.
- Bank & investor presentations.
- Advice on in-house software selection.
- Installation and configuration of software once selected.
- Training in software and office procedures.
- Off-site secure datafile backup.
SBA Carnegie & Malvern, its principals and staff, have substantial experience in, and understanding of the accounting needs of the following industries:
- Rental Property Accounting
- Services Sector including
- Trades Services
- Building Industry
- Not for Profit Organisations
The SBA “Freedom Plus” ™ plan offers a one-stop accounting shop solution for small businesses:
- Monthly accounting to P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Graphs of 4 KPI’s.
- Quarterly preparation and lodgement of BAS.
- Annual Tax Return for the business and the owners.
- Pre-lodgement tax review
Prices are dependent upon volume but a typical client can expect charges of less than $300 per month, providing a saving in the $000’s.