Small Business Accounting – Northern Rivers
Gail Rundle B.Bus. (Accounting), MIPA
Registered Tax Agent
Professional Partner of Reckon, MYOB, and Moving with the times into Xero and Cloud Accounting.
Member of Institute Public Accountants (MIPA).
- Office 02 6684 1276
- Fax 02 6684 1276
- Mobile 0401 884 231
- Email email@example.com
- Postal P.O. Box 80, Mullumbimby. NSW 2482
SBA Tweed Heads & Districts Is Centrally Located to Service the Northern Rivers District and Offers:
- Bookkeeping, on site or off-site.
- Management accounting.
- Taxation services for:
- Sole traders,
- SMSF’s and
- Small companies.
- Representation to the ATO, Work Cover, Superannuation Funds and State Revenue Office.
- Purchase and set-up of:
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Budgeting and “what if” modelling services.
- Bank & investor presentations.
- Advice on in-house software selection.
- Installation and configuration of software once selected.
- Training in software and office procedures.
- Off-site secure datafile backup.
SBA Tweed Heads, its principals and staff, have substantial experience in, and understanding of the accounting needs of the following industries:
- Building and associated trades and tradespeople
- Café’s, Takeaways, Hospitality
- Food Supplies, (Wholesale and Retail)
- Services Sector Businesses.
- Rental Property Accounting.
- Not for Profit Organisations.
The SBA “Freedom Plus” ™ plan offers a one-stop accounting shop solution for small businesses:
- Monthly accounting to P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Graphs of 4 KPI’s.
- Quarterly preparation and lodgement of BAS.
- Annual Tax Return for the business and the owners.
- Pre-lodgement tax review
Prices are dependent upon volume but a typical client can expect charges of from $300 per month, providing a saving in the $000’s.