Small Business Accounting – Werribee
Nasir Farah, BA (Hons), MAcc, AIPA
Registered Tax Agent
SBA Werribee offers:
- Bookkeeping, on site or off-site.
- Management accounting.
- Taxation services for:
- Sole traders,
- SMSF’s and
- Small companies.
- Representation to the ATO, Work Cover, Superannuation Funds and State Revenue Office.
- Purchase and set-up of:
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Budgeting and ‘what if’ modelling services.
- Bank & investor presentations.
- Advice on in-house software selection.
- Installation and configuration of software once selected.
- Training in software and office procedures.
- Off-site secure datafile backup.
SBA Werribee has, through its principals and staff, substantial experience in, and understanding of the accounting needs of the Telecommunications / IT industries and, through the SBA Network of:
- IT Software, Systems & Support.
- Medical (GP’s, Day Surgery Hospitals, Consultants).
- Not For Profit Organisations.
- Motor Vehicle Dealerships,
- Commercial Real Estate,
- Restaurants, Hotels and Taverns.
The SBA ‘Freedom Plus’ plan offers a one-stop accounting shop solution for small businesses:
- Monthly accounting to P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Graphs of 4 KP’s.
- Quarterly preparation and lodgement of BAS.
- Annual Tax Return for the business and the owners.
Prices are dependent upon volume but a typical client can expect charges of less than $300 per month, providing a saving in the $000s